Tuesday, August 16, 2011



The Accompanied Journey... 18x24 oil on linen.. This is a painting of my personal animal totems...Many of my paintings contain images of ravens, but panther is my "power totem" so I wanted to pay homage, if you will. Panther has been with me since childhood, and in looking back over my life, has never abandoned me. He represents "rebirth", something I was unaware of when I began painting and using the name dzaet (8:08) to represent my personal rebirth... Panther has provided me with the strength and stamina to endure...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there.......I adore this piece...It means a lot to me as I had a very monumental dream in regards to both the Raven and the Black Panther about a year ago. A dream that resulted in very big changes in my life from there on forward....I'd LOVE a print of this one. Please write back to me if You can in regards to this?
With Love,
Baruska