Friday, November 16, 2007

Name new painting CONTEST


Hi!!

I have posted a pic of my newest painting both on my website and on Myspace. However, even tho I know what this painting means, I seem unable to come up with a name for it. So here's the deal!

You name this painting!! Post your painting titles on myspace under the painting, in My Art Album, and next Thursday (yes Thanksgiving), I will announce the winner and notify them via Myspace. What do you win? Well, I thought you would never ask!!

Besides naming the painting, you will win a print of your choice off of the website. You can choose any print up to a 10 x 15.

So get busy, put your thinking cap on, name this painting, and win a print.

Myspace address is www.myspace.com/blackorchid1905
Website address is www.dzaet.com

Thankyou all so very much for the help. And have fun!!!

giggles,

dzaet

No comments: