Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growth of a Personal Nature



I have suffered from panic disorder all of my life. However, as I have gotten older, the panic attacks have all but subsided. I believe a part of that is because as I have grown, I have learned to trust myself more. I did this painting, and never really gave it much thought, until it was finished, and then I saw my story embedded in the painting. I was surprised, to say the least.

Subconcious painting. Now that is a new one on me!!

I have 2 large shows this weekend. I am a bit frazzled, but excited too! I look forward to the atmosphere. The people. The corny music they always play at these shows. The greasy food. I am excited.

I have a lot of ideas for new paintings. I only have one more show this year, and I am happy about having more time to paint!! Hopefully, I will get a lot done this winter, and be ready for a new spring and all that it brings.

1 comment:

Lostsoulnva@aol.com said...

Thank you so much for being brave enough to share your innermost feelings thru your beautiful artwork. I was tickled pink to have come across this painting today at the Portsmouth Arts Festival. It looks amazing next to my 2 Felix Mas pieces. THANK YOU!!