Sunday, August 9, 2009

Opening Pandoras Box



Well, this is the newest painting. While I am not overjoyed with the outcome technically of this painting, I do like what it has to say. I have spent most of my life running from emotions that I am assuming would be quite unpleasant to take a good look at. Emotions that have been buried for years and years. I believe that if I was ever able to open up my heart and take a good look inside, it may very well be like "Opening Pandoras Box".

I hope that you enjoy the message that this one has to give. I hope that it provokes thought...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 250 dollars on every site. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are all over 320 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 210 bucks on every page. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?