Sunday, October 4, 2009

Adding new goodies!

Hello! I will be adding a few things to my website. First off, I have added a link to take you to my Etsy shop. That is an easy place to buy prints and other assorted stuff, rather than using the contact page on the website. I need to work on Etsy, and will be once I get past this next big art show. I will be adding a lot more prints, and original paintings over the next few weeks.

I will also be adding a feature called something like "Paintings of the Month". In that section, I will highlight a few paintings every month that are for sale. Again, this will make everything easier for everyone!! I am also punching my website designer, trying to get a new web design. I am picky and hard to please so I suppose it is more my fault than his, that this hasnt been done yet!! (Of course I added that, because he may read this blog) ;-)

Anyway... over the winter months, when the shows slow way down, I would like to explore so many new things... I would like to play with clay, rubber stamps, and of course paint many new canvas's. Stop by often, and hopefully there will be many new things to look at!

Have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Dog Soldier said...

You, picky? Never!

Ouch! Stop punching me or you'll never have the website updated. I still haven't healed from the kick!